Croatia nudist beaches and scuba diving guide is written by a real person, who was born and grew up by the Adriatic Sea.
This guide covers a lot more than the common tourist attractions in Croatia (dont worry, they are not missing). The Croatia Travel Guide contains everything I’ve experienced and learned over the years, living and traveling across Croatia:
- You will see why Croatia has become one of the most attractive Mediterranean destinations. And why its considered one of the safest countries in this part of the world.
- Learn about the country of spectacular coastline on the Adriatic with 1185 offshore
islands and innumerable bays and inlets. Discover Croatian beaches, whether rocky, pebbly, gravelly or sandy.
- Learn why Croatia has become more attractive to divers from all over the world. Diving along the Adriatic has a long tradition since 1893. Find out the top 10 diving sites.
- Learn about all Croatias adventure activities like yachting, sailing, kayaking, hiking, scuba diving, windsurfing and rock climbing.
- Find cheap flights, a cheap or luxury hotel, private accommodation or a camp sites and if you are young and adventurous, try to stay in one of the lighthouses along the Adriatic coast.
- And that’s just a start. Whether you are dreaming about or
planning a trip to Croatia, you will find some real help here and the inspiration to finally make your dreams come true!
- Dubrovnik Restaurants
- Hvar Island Vacations
- Hvar Riva Yacht Harbour Hotel
- Split Vacations
- Split Things to Do
- Split Restaurants
- Zadar Vacations
- Zadar Things to Do
- Zadar Cheap Flights
- Pula Vacations deals
- Croatia Hotel Deals
Croatia has always been my home even though in 1992 I moved to Bulgaria. Nontheless, each year after that I would spend several months in Croatia.. I created the Croatia Nudist Beaches and Scuba Diving Guide to show you the beauties of this small country and to help you with the preparation for your own trip.
Come and explore crystal clean seas, lush islands, untouched fishing villages, nudist beaches, vineyards, Roman ruins and medieval walled cities which are some of many treasures that make Croatia a travelers dream.
I like to think that I can offer you plenty of information, so lets get started.
|Croatia’s Top Destinations|
- The Travel in Croatia section tells you about the different ways to get here and to get around Croatia. All from cheap Croatia flights to ferries schedules, from bus connections to car rentals, it’s covered here. Read All About Croatia page!
- The Explore section covers information regarding the different
Croatia beachesnudist beaches, party beaches, family beaches to hidden and romantic ones, where they are and how to reach them, all about naturist vacations and about the way the naturism is accepted in Croatia.
- Activities section has information about scuba diving, adventure tours, islands, cruising by old-timers and boat charters. The section What to see covers all annotations about Croatia’s landscapes, regions, city highlights and top destinations.
- Then there is an area that has detailed information about where to sleep, covering private accommodation, villas, hotels and Croatia on budget guide as well timeshare offers.
- And last but not least there is the real-estate section if you wish to get retired, travel guide book store, divers store and advertising possibilities. I give special attention to keep in touch area. I’d love to hear about your experiences in the Croatia, your Croatia travel tips, the gems you discovered, anything about the Croatia that you can share with us.
I realize that this might seem to be a bit overwhelming, and that’s why I have created a FREE Croatia Travel Guidebook to get you started. It tells you everything you need to know to plan a trip in Croatia. You can get access to it by subscribing to this site (for free of course) through the box below.
Please subscribe to my monthly Nudist Beaches and Scuba Diving newsletter and download FREE Croatia Travel Guidebook. I’ll keep you updated, every month with new information.
It is my way to express thanks to you for your interest in my site and in the beautiful part of the world that has turned this European destination into an international hot spot.
If you’re planning on stopping by the beautiful country of Bulgaria on your trip, be sure to check out the best Bulgaria Travel site out there.